Monday, March 9, 2009

What's Up!

I'm kind of sucking it up in the update department so here's a bit of a recap. As for exercise, I think I did a pretty stellar job this past week. I ran 6 miles (3miles/2 days) and got my butt in the pool for some kick-ass workouts three days this week. I also did some hula hooping, lots of sit ups and started the 100 push-up challenge. To sum up: I rock at crunches, suck at push ups but I shall overcome!

Besides exercise, we went out on Saturday for some comedy and what a disappointment that was. No funnies, people. None. I forced a chuckle a couple times and tried to smile through the headliner but it was a sad night of performances. No wonder we had never heard of the place before. At least there was beer.

Sunday was house cleaning day so I attacked the house vehemently. Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, laundry, etc. I love me a clean house and this baby had been neglected for quite some time so it was nice to get back on top of everything again. Now if I can just stay on top of it all.

Today was back to work (eewww) and then off to bowling. Ah, bowling. I totally sucked. I managed a decent game the first game and totally bombed the last two games. But I'm going to keep my self-esteem in check and blame it all on my bowling ball. And you know what cures a crappy ball (or at least the illusion of one)? Why, a new ball, of course! Brian dragged me kicking and screaming (it may have been smiling and skipping) to the pro shop and we picked out a new 12 pound ball. Should be here by Friday. Oh yeah, I shall rock the alleys again. I shall.

Alright, enough jibber-jabber. I only got about 4 hours sleep last night so it's time for bed.

Peace out kiddies

3 comments:

Sagan said...

"I rock at crunches, suck at push ups but I shall overcome!" Hehe I love this. You can do it! I can't wait to hear about your progress.

Hope you got a decent sleep :)

Erin said...

Busy gal!

I love a clean house too but for some reason, I can't keep it up during the week. Must be because I am lazy Monday thru Friday.

Jess said...

Oh a new ball! How exciting! I'm still not strong enough for a 10 pounder, let alone a 12 pounder!