Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful Weekend

It's weekends like this that make me happy I live in Florida. The weather was absolutely wonderful. Nice breeze, nearly clear skies and highs in the low 80s. Love it! I've been spending as much of it outdoors as I can. Yesterday, we celebrated a friend's birthday at this great park with games, food and good friends and I got my arm workout in playing Superman with Miller. Lifting and flying him around in the air is the best workout these arms have seen in months!

Today has been a more relaxing day. I got the house cleaning done and have been enjoying my day lying by and in the pool with a book. Brian is marinating steaks and shrimp and we are going to have a great dinner tonight. Think I'll head back to the pool for another hour and soak up some more rays and see if I can finish this book. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Miller is the sneak attack workout. Usually the next day you realize what throwing 25lbs of Millerificness is. I feel it every Monday after a jam packed weekend with him :)

It was a beautiful weekend and the reason we live in FL. Dinner sounds great, what time should we come over? LOL!

Jess said...

Yeah, this weather has been perfect!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Rylee is sad she missed "Superwoman" time. She will so help you workout at the next get together. :)