Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gots my stuff done

The weekend chores are completo! Hurray! I love when the floors are swept, mopped and vacuumed, the laundry is done and the dishes are washed. What a lovely feeling of accomplishment! Now all I need to do is give Wilson his bath and we are set. Although, I have enjoyed a few brewskies this evening so not sure bath time will take place. I can be optimistic, though, right?

I feel like running. I ran like a banshee last night, even did some sprints. Damn I am a fast cookie! Too bad I can't sprint for the entire 3 miles or I would be so cool! My legs are super tired today from all that work yesterday but the beer makes me want to run...go figure?

Other than that, it was a pretty relaxing weekend. I got a lot of reading done on Saturday and a little this morning. Brian and I went out for breakfast and then did some errands and then I kicked butt with my chores and made dinner. Now I'm ready for some good ole' Law and Order-Criminal Intent.

Must run, Wilson needs walk and bath. Crystal needs beer and tv justice.

3 comments:

Erin said...

It's amazing how fast the weekend goes due to chores but it is a great feeling to have them complete. Annie needs a bath. What time should I bring her over? ;)

Jess said...

Glad you had such a nice weekend. And I have run after having a few beers; I wouldn't recommend it.

Sagan said...

What kind of beer? Tasty kind? :)