Friday, April 10, 2009

TGIF!!

Yes! I made it! What a crazy work week it was. I'm glad it's over. It's funny, I didn't mind all the extra work that was involved, but just couldn't stand all the extra B.S. that went along with it. If it was just the workload, I think I would keep it since my days flew by so fast.

But enough of that cuz it's Friday and I'm ready to relax and enjoy the weekend! Yeah! I think tonight is going to be a low-key night. I'm going to do some reading, go for a run, have some dinner and probably watch a movie.

Okay, I'm off to the pool deck for an ice cold beverage and my book. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hopefully next week will be better, but you don't even have to think of that for two days -- enjoy your weekend!

Erin said...

Sounds like a good plan. Hopefully you enjoyed the weekend sans chores or BS.