Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday's Tidbits

  1. They are trying to kill me at work. I have left there the last 3 days physically and mentally drained. But I'm on to their game. I shall not be defeated! In another week, my coworker will be back and she can take back her pesky work. I will overcome.
  2. I borrowed Twilight from a friend. Had a bit of a slow beginning for me but the pace is quickly picking up. I think I'll sneak in a couple more chapters while I hula tonight.
  3. I love tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. Especially on cool evenings like today. So scrumptious!
  4. Going for a 3 mile run tonight. Can't pass up this awesome weather since it won't last for long before we inch back up into the 90's.
  5. Sunburns are cool right? I forgot to put on sunscreen for the first 4 hours I laid by/in the pool so I'm a nice vibrant shade of ouch. Sexy!
  6. Last but not least, I did not completely suck in bowling last night...just a slow start. Scores were 93, 171 and 161. I'd like to thank the makers for Bud Light for my last two games and work for my first. Our team did a pretty good job. First place here we come!

Randomness rules again

7 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

I'll be interested to see if you're as in love with Edward as all the rest of us... well maybe not as mch as my Mom - her obsession is a bit unhealthy. :)

Erin said...

Twilight was a fun read. My aunt and mother are both reading it (my aunt because her grandkids are talking about it and my mom because we are talking about it).

I hear you about the working killing you thing. I just put in another 45 minutes since I got home and am thinking about another hours worth.

I might spend that extra hour on a walk. It's nice and cool and the evening shouldn't be passed up. Tomorrow is haircut and hosting a training session at 8:30pm. Uff! Is it Friday yet?

Jess said...

Mmmm, tomato soup and grilled cheese sounds perfect! Good call.

eurydice said...

it all sounds good except for the work situation.

Sagan said...

Soup and a sandwich has to be one of the most satisfying meals ever. And I found the Twilight books nearly impossible to put down... it's not like the writing is AMAZING or anything, but I've got to admit that the story is very consuming, hehe.

Beer always helps with bowling ;)

Kristi Summer said...

your post is great. glad I found it.

www.summerfitness.net

Heather T said...

I love grilled cheese w/tomato soup. I love Twilight although am stuck on 3rd book....not enough time.