- They are trying to kill me at work. I have left there the last 3 days physically and mentally drained. But I'm on to their game. I shall not be defeated! In another week, my coworker will be back and she can take back her pesky work. I will overcome.
- I borrowed Twilight from a friend. Had a bit of a slow beginning for me but the pace is quickly picking up. I think I'll sneak in a couple more chapters while I hula tonight.
- I love tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. Especially on cool evenings like today. So scrumptious!
- Going for a 3 mile run tonight. Can't pass up this awesome weather since it won't last for long before we inch back up into the 90's.
- Sunburns are cool right? I forgot to put on sunscreen for the first 4 hours I laid by/in the pool so I'm a nice vibrant shade of ouch. Sexy!
- Last but not least, I did not completely suck in bowling last night...just a slow start. Scores were 93, 171 and 161. I'd like to thank the makers for Bud Light for my last two games and work for my first. Our team did a pretty good job. First place here we come!
Randomness rules again