Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cue "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit

It's just one of those days when you don't wanna wake up....blah blah blah....everybody sucks. Just stay away mother f**er. Today was just one of those days.

I had good intentions. I planned to get up early, do some hula hooping, make my lunch and be ready ahead of time for a change. Instead, I got up a little late, no hula time, made lunch but forgot the dressing for my salad, and raced out the door 5 minutes late.

Work was supposed to be a breeze today. Umm...no. I wanted to open up a can of whoop-ass on 3 different people in the office. Note to Self: when hiring someone, do not hire based on personality. Let's try actual skills, people!

Get home and be super-productive. I came home and grabbed a beer. Yep, that's how my day was. The beer has helped a bit. I will table kicking some asses and will settle for paint balling some asses instead.

Tomorrow will be better :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Seriously, we live parallel lives. Check out my facebook status. I had one of those days too! Today is destined to suck so I am hoping for a positive switch on the expected outcome.

Jess said...

Sorry your day sucked. Hope today goes better!