Friday, May 22, 2009

End of the Week Cheer

I love 3 day weekends. I especially love them when the bosses are nice and decide to let us all out at 2pm today. Yeah! Which was totally great for me because I had some errands to run after work that I wanted take care of before enjoying this lovely weekend. Now that they are out of the way, I just have to straighten up the house, get Wilson's things ready for his weekend sleepover with the neighbors and pack my bags for our little vacation to Universal Studios this weekend. I can already here The Incredible Hulk roller coaster calling my name....

Jess: Hope you have a wonderful shower and get lots of goodies. I'm sure Erin has done a great job putting everything together.

Time to finish my chores and get ready for a friend's birthday party. No late nights though, I've been told we're leaving at the ass-crack of dawn. I swear I'll be home by 11 tonight. Sure I will....

3 comments:

Cammy said...

I don't care when you get home as long as you have a GREAT time!

Jess said...

Sorry you'll miss the shower, but hope you guys have a fun weekend!

Sagan said...

Hope you had a fantastic time!!