Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just Another Day

Nothing special going on today. Work was pretty good. Some changes going on but we are still sorting through it all. Needless to say, it means more work and stress for me and (fingers crossed) hopefully a bit more money, but I won't find that out until next week. So, I'm just hoping for good things on that front.

I'm trying to get back into my exercise groove. Being out sick for nearly two weeks really made me, well, lazy. I miss watching tv without guilt. I did get up early yesterday morning and hula hoop for about 30 minutes and got out for a 2.5 mile run last night, but it was not one of my best. I'm a bit sore today but still thinking about getting back out there for another run tonight, especially since The Office is a repeat (see what I mean about the tv).

Alright, the to-do list is calling...my running shoes are calling....and I need to get in some study time. Later gators

4 comments:

Erin said...

But today is Friday and then you have a long weekend. That's the only reason I am in a semi-happy mood. Oh, and I have only half a day of meetings so I can get some real work done.

Erin said...

But today is Friday and then you have a long weekend. That's the only reason I am in a semi-happy mood. Oh, and I have only half a day of meetings so I can get some real work done.

Erin said...

Ooops! Sorry about the double post.

Jess said...

Hope the new workload means a higher pay rate for you!