Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Naughty Luncher

I think I should start a support group, Naughty Lunchers Anonymous. I forgot (aka was too lazy) my lunch today so I decided to grab a bite to eat. Now, there's not a great selection near my workplace but there is Subway, Quiznos and two grocery stores, so I could have come up with some delicious and relatively low on the fat and calories.

So where did I go? Wendys.
What did I get? Small fry (only ate half), spicy chicken sandwich and coffee toffee frosty.
How's that for total fat and calories? 1245 calories and 52 grams of fat.

Good job, Crystal. I'd better wear sweats and a long-sleeve shirt for my run tonight.

P.S. I'm so having fish sticks for dinner :)

4 comments:

Cammy said...

Not the frosty, too! There is no 'splaining the things we do sometimes, is there? :)

Oh well, back to it tomorrow.

Erin said...

LOL! It's ok. I only think it's bad when you do it several days in a row.

BTW, how was the frosty? I have been wanting to try one of those.

Jess said...

I can't have that frosty because the commercials for it are so stupid. That, and I hate toffee.

Sagan said...

I think sometimes we purposely do things so that we can have that "naughty" lunch! But that's okay, it keeps us on track the rest of the time :)