Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nothing Much to Say

I'm having one of those weeks where not much is happening, and when there's not much happening, I've got nothing to say. Work is pretty much the same-I show up, they pay me. I have managed to get in two runs this week, although last night's run was cut short since I didn't leave the house until 9:15 and I don't care to be out running after 10pm-it is a school night after all-but neither run was anything spectacular to write about so...there.

I have some household things I want to get done tonight and I should study for an hour or so, but that's about all I have planned for tonight. I'm just boring this week. Maybe the weekend will be more exciting.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Many days are like that-work, housework, exercise, repeat. You have Miller's birthday party to look forward to. Snacks, drinks, and cake. What better way to spend your weekend (well, other than in the pool with a good book).

Jess said...

I can't believe you can run so late. Doesn't that keep you awake late?

Crystal said...

Nope. I am usually able to get to sleep by 11 or 1130. I think the stretching and shower helps. It's too hot for this MN girl to run while the sun is out.

Cammy said...

No dramas or crises-all things considered, not a bad week. :) Ordinary is good.