Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer League

Now that summer has come around, it's time for a summer bowling league. Yay! This one should prove to be a good time. It's much shorter than the winter league, 11 weeks instead of 37 weeks, and there are only 16 or so teams. It was nice to see some familiar faces tonight as about half the teams were from the winter league, but there were also some new faces too.

I had a pretty good start with a 135, then stepped it up a notch for a 176 and finished with a sad little 110. The good news is our team kicked butt overall and got 18 out of 22 points. Score! We played a team that likes to scream and curse at one another...very entertaining. So, that was bowling night. Room for improvement but good times over all.

Now it's time to play with Wilson as the poor little guy has been cooped up all evening. I think I'll chase him around the house for awhile.

7 comments:

Cara said...

i wish i was good enough to join a league. so jealous. i love bowling so much i am going for my birthday, even though I am horrible at it. haha.

Erin said...

I can't believe you guys are still bowling and enjoying it! I think that league would be fun just to meet all the other crazy people out there in bowling land.

Jess said...

Awesome job on the 18 points! Soon, you and Brian can go pro.

Crystal said...

My 110 would definitely go down in the books if I went pro!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Who's on your team now?

Crystal said...

Brian, myself, Andrew (from Brew Crew) and Steve R. (who plays for one of the Motorola teams). We had a good time last night!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Sounds like a fun group!