Thursday, June 11, 2009

Time Warp

I'm starting to get confused on what day it is. As one of my new duties, I have to get all the files prepped and ready for the attorneys' upcoming hearings, trials, etc. and these are always done two weeks before the actual date. So, I keep thinking today is the 18th and next week is the the 25th and this can be a bit of a hindrance when I finally step out the the office world and back into the regular one. It's good I checked the calendar closely when I got home cuz it's my parents' 32nd wedding anniversary today and I must remember to call them! Congrats to them!

As for my evening, I've got a workout planned, some Wilson time and then I'm off to a friend's house for a play date. Yeah! At least I think it's tonight...maybe I've got my days mixed up again.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Congrats to your parents! 32 years is a LONG time!