Monday, June 15, 2009

Total Redemption!

Tonight was bowling night. I started out like a dud but managed to finish as a warrior! My first game was, ummm...very sad. I only scored a 93. I asked my teammates to blind me for the rest of the night and said I would be the cheering squad. They laughed at me and poured me more beer. Mmmm....beer

Second game was a bit better. I got no strikes whatsoever but I still managed to maintain a decent score with some kick-ass spares and lots of nines. I happily finished with a 145.

By the third game (and third pitcher) I was in prime bowling form. Strike here! Strike there! I was finally on fire baby! I finished this game with a sweet 215. This was my first game in the 200's for league and the first time I got a 4-bagger (4 strikes in a row). Good times baby!

So, that about sums up my night. Now I'm gonna go enjoy my bowling high before it's time for bed. Nighty night!

5 comments:

Jess said...

215! Wow! That's awesome. Great job.

Sagan said...

Moral of story: beer makes for better bowling?

:)

Great work!

Crystal said...

Beer totally makes for better bowling! At least until you have just one too many.

sunshine said...

Seriously, I always do everything better with beer! :)

Agate Lake Girl said...

Niiiiiiiiiccccccceeeee! Color me impressed.