Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cleaning/Errand Day

Today was not the most exciting day but at least I can say I got some stuff done. I got up late at around 8:40 this morning, which is late for me cuz I'm usually the fruit loop who is happy to be up at 6:30 on the weekends so I can take Wilson for a walk and read. No such thing today...it was way too hot today to do much exercise-like activities so I started in on the household chores. I got the laundry done, cleaned the floors, kitchen and straightened up the rest of the house. While I was doing this, Brian took Wilson to Pet Smart for a doggy spa day.

After I finished my chores, Brian and I did a little shopping while we waited for Wilson to be done with his grooming appointment. I got a couple new tops but am going to have to hit the mall tomorrow for some dress shopping. We then picked up a very crazy dog from his spa appointment and headed home whereby an hour long nap and a scrumptious chicken dinner ensued.

So, now I think it's time for some ice cream. Maybe I can talk Brian into a Cold Stone run. I could use some cake batter ice cream right about now.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds like you got a lot accomplished!

Erin said...

I wish I could just shake my fever. I am sick of feeling icky.