Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hello 5am

I guess the third day is the charm. I had set my alarm for 5am everyday this week. Monday I shut it off in defeat and rolled over; Tuesday I never even heard the thing, thank goodness I woke up to Brian's alarm, but today I bounced out of bed when the alarm went off. I think I'm still on a to-do list high, since I plowed through quite a few things yesterday, and I want to keep my high going so I can finish my list by the end of the week. Either that, or my sugar high from eating too much chocolate cake yesterday is keeping me awake.

So, I think I'll go out for a nice morning run..that way I can feel smug at work knowing I finished my exercise already. Morning workouts also seem to help with my appetite, too. I tend to eat better and behave myself when I've had a morning workout; I guess since I started my day off on a good note, I don't want to ruin it with bad food choices.

Time to lace up the sneakers and hit the pavement!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! Can I have some of that energy and dedication?

sunshine said...

I stopped reading after you said you bounced out of bed at 5 a.m. :)

Awesome job, chica!!

Sagan said...

I love feeling smug about exercising in the morning, ahahaha.

Yay energy!

Sagan
http://livinghealthyintherealworld.wordpress.com

Crystal said...

Hahaha! Too bad that energy has officially run out. I'm a little tuckered out right now.