Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hurray for Thirsty Thursday!

I am so happy Thursday is here. That means only one more painful day of work before the weekend. I can do it. Use the force...

It's been one of those crappy weeks where nothing seems to go right, more work piles up and a couple of my coworkers are being complete assmunches. Go be annoying somewhere else, please! I have work to do!! I am completely exhausted just from the stress level at work, which makes me feel lazy at home since all I want to do when I come home is park myself in front of the tv and be a zombie for a couple hours. I did have a little pow-wow with the boss yesterday about my work and he made it clear that he felt I could handle it all and he has complete faith in me. Good for you buddy! I bet if you pay me more, I will have a lot more faith as well. Let's try it out.

I've been MIA from kickboxing since I got back. I've been busy wheedling down my to-do lists and getting some other things done in the evenings so I haven't put the time in for any kicks and punches. I'm starting to miss it, though, so I hope I can get myself back in the game by next week. At least I've gotten in some running and swimming so I don't feel like a complete slug bug but I know I can do better.

So, I think I'm going to go straighten up the house, play with Wilson, take care of a couple things and then join my buddy for some refreshing spirits. Mmmm....bud light......

4 comments:

Erin said...

I broke down tonight and bought myself a little liquid relaxation. At least if I have to work, I may as well have a bottle of wine while doing it!

Miller in bed, house picked up, blogging almost complete, back to work. 6pm Friday, get your ass here!

MN Mom said...

Last night I could have used a glass of something but nothing in the cupboard....need to remedy that tonight!

Jess said...

Sorry to hear that the work week has been rough; hopefully the weekend is nice and relaxing!

Cammy said...

One of the positive aspects of losing my job was that I also lost the stress that went with it. Don't miss that AT ALL. I know how de-energizing it can be.

Hang in there...