Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wanna Swing?

Who says exercise has to be boring?




I stumbled upon this in some magazine. There's nothing like a flying trapeze workout to get the blood pumping! See, I love heights...especially jumping from them. So, what better way to get a good workout and play around in the air than the flying trapeze?!!

The only downside is it's in Miami, which is a bit of a ride, but maybe I can schedule a class on the weekend or something. I think it would be so much fun! Any takers?

5 comments:

Erin said...

It looks fun and would be one heck of a workout but I am pretty sure I would poop myself. Now that, would not be cool!

Jess said...

That would be fun, but like Erin, I think I too would poop myself.

Oh, and you might want to be careful about combining the phrase "wanna swing?" with "Trapeze" since the infamous swingers club here is called Trapeze :)

MN Mom said...

That looks scary to me! But I think climbing a step ladder to change a light bulb is scary.

"She flies through the air with the greatest of ease;
The daring young girl on the flying trapeze!"

Agate Lake Girl said...

I think that looks so fun and exhilirating, but I'm sure I would be too terrified in reality!

Crystal said...

I've got me a buddy who's gonna join me in the funtivities and I'll make sure to get lots of pictures! I think we are going to do it some weekend after Labor Day. Can't wait!