Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm Back!

After 42 hours and approximately 4400 miles round trip, I am back home from visiting family and friends "up north" in Chicago and Minnesota. It was a great trip and, although the driving was extensive, I enjoyed the excursion (granted Brian drove most of the time-what a trooper). The good thing is I'm unpacked, the laundry is half done and the dog is resting comfortably on his couch. Think I'll just relax and try not to dread the disaster that's awaiting me at work tomorrow.

I'll give more trip details later on...too tuckered today. Hope everyone has been well and I will be catching up soon!

3 comments:

JavaChick said...

Glad you have a great trip!

Jess said...

I was just wondering when you guys were coming back.

Glad the trip went well, and I look forward to the pics and stories! Welcome home.

Erin said...

Welcome Back! I think we all were wondering when the 2 weeks was finally up. Sounds like it was fun but a long time away from home.