Saturday, August 8, 2009

Some Vacation Pics

Here's a few pics from the trip home. First is a family picture at the family brunch the day after the wedding. In the back is my brother Mitch, his girlfriend Becca, my parents, Brian and myself and the front is my sister Tiffany, her husband Brian and my niece Morgan.




Tiffany, Mom, Morgan and me at the wedding reception..can you tell we're related?



Morgan and I having a little chat



Cousin Dana and me. Miss you lots!



At the WhiteSox game



Wilson on the ride home. He's ready to be out of the car.

5 comments:

Melissa Lars Sofia and Espen said...

Nice to see everyone! You all look great. Even a chance to see my sister. wish we could get a chance to be home all together. would have liked to see you.

Erin said...

All the pics were cute but Wilson takes the cake. What a cute picture of him!

Jess said...

Nice pics!

Crystal said...

Missy: It was great to see Dana again. She was so funny, too. We were taking some pics outside the church and this girl walks up next to the camera and starts waving at me. It took me a minute to realize it was Dana; I haven't seen her in so long!

One of these days we are going to have to plan a family get-together again. Wish I could have seen you all for x-mas last year but it didn't pan out. We'll have to figure something out and work through these busy schedules. Miss you guys!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Cute pix!