Monday, September 28, 2009

Harry Potter Mania

Yep, so I'm a wee bit behind the times but who cares! I ordered all the Harry Potter books last week and they came in today. Yay! So many books for me to read! So excited! The good thing about waiting so long to read these is I have the whole series at once and don't have to wait patiently for the next book to come out and, now that they've been out for quite awhile, I got them all for a good price!

So my evening has consisted of some light cleaning, making banana bread (one loaf to go) and reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Even more funny about the books is I've never even watched the movies so it's all new to me!

Gotta go, chapter 2 is calling my name!

5 comments:

Erin said...

HP is great! I will need to reread them before the final movies come out. If you want to borrow the DVDs, I think we have the first 4 or 5...we might be missing the last one and #6 isn't out yet (I think). Just say the word and you can borrow them.

Crystal said...

That would be great. I'm halfway through the first HP and it is so good!

Jess said...

It is advantageous to arrive a little late to a series, and HP is definitely addictive. Enjoy!

Agate Lake Girl said...

I still have the last two to read. I figure I need to hurry up before someone spoils the ending for me. Enjoy them!

JavaChick said...

Love Harry Potter! I started reading them before book 4 came out, so I had some waiting in between. I had got so used to waiting for the next book that when the last one came out it seemed a little strange.

Hope you enjoy!