Friday, September 11, 2009

Much Ado About Nothing

That about sums up my week. It's been a stressful week at work with way too much to do and not enough time to get it done. Plus, I work with idiots so that hinders my progress. I think I only made it out for one run this week since it starts raining about a half hour after I get home every. day. this. week..and evidently, if I can't run, I just won't do any exercise! In my defense, all these changing weather patterns give me terrible headaches and it's hard to think straight let alone run or swim. I'm hoping to get back out there tomorrow morning for a nice a.m. run-as long as it's before 9am.

So, I think it's time to rent some movies, kick back and relax. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Or I could call you before 6 am when Miller wakes up and you can get a jump start on your day :)

Seriously, tomorrow is another exercise day for me too. At least I don't have to get up at 5 am to do it.

Jess said...

Yeah, and the rain is supposed to continue through the weekend and into early next week.

Hope you got your run in this morning; it's nice out right now!

Crystal said...

No 6am for me. I got up at 7 this morning and did about 2 hrs worth of errands. I love going to Walmart, Target and the bookstore early in the morning. No rush and I can just wander through the stores aimlessly. No run yet, though. Naughty, naughty!