Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crazy Sportsweek

Can I get a "hell yeah" for my wonderful Vikings? Last night's game against Green Bay was great. I'm not sure what was best-how good Favre was, Peterson's speed or Jared Allen's kick-ass quarterback sacks! I loved it all, although it did make for a late school night. Oh well, work sucks regardless if I'm tired or not.

Tonight continues the Minnesota sports saga with the battle between the Twins and Detroit Tigers. It's tied in the 11th inning and I hope my boys can win this baby. Fingers crossed!

As for me, I did not get my exercise in this evening but opted instead to watch these last few innings of the game and enjoy a few Coronas. Good times. I'll be good tomorrow :0)

3 comments:

Jess said...

I wish I could've watched more of the Vikes game on Monday, but these days, I'm dead tired by 9 pm!

Crystal said...

That's understandable...there are many more games for the Vikes to kick ass!!

MN Mom said...

So funny that all you MN transplants are such Vikes fans! Everyone seemed excited. My husband was at the top of the list!