Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Randomness

  • I think I just ate a quarter block of sharp cheddar. It was scrumptious.
  • Sooo glad it's Friday!
  • I have a busy Saturday planned so that means I can relax tonight, right?
  • I finished the first Harry Potter book and jumped right into the second one. Lovin it!
  • Now, of course, I am going to have to get the movies.
  • Hmmm...what to do for dinner....
  • I need to put some major miles into my running this next week or I am screwed next Sunday.
  • Wilson is down 5 pounds-yay!
  • And he has wrecked 3 of my floaty toys this summer from running on them. I totally blame the pool guy.
  • I really want to go shopping!!!
  • I am obsessed with The Office, Criminal Minds and Law and Order: Criminal Intent
  • I have not lost one stinking pound in 5 months. THIS IS WAR!!
  • Alright kids, I'm out before someone's head starts spinning from reading this. Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Glad you liked the first HP! They get better and better.