Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Well, I didn't get around to doing too much today. I was up by 8am and caught up on some saved Law and Order episodes, finished reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and took a nap. I did manage to get some house cleaning and laundry done so I was a little bit productive :)

This evening I think I will start in on the next Harry Potter book and get ready for another work week. Yay. My focus for this week is going to be running. I want to get at least 3 good days of running in before we leave for Disney on Saturday. I'm annoyed with myself for not training better for this race but it's a week away now so I just have to suck it up and put in a good few runs this week, I guess. At least it's at Disney and I'm with friends so it will be a good time no matter what!

Alright, time to go prepare a Mexican feast and take the puglet for a walk before my lazy evening starts.

4 comments:

Cammy said...

Lazy Sundays are a beautiful thing! I had one, too, except for my workout.

Good luck with your race!

Jess said...

Don't try to cram too much mileage or speed into the runs this week; at this point, you don't want to make yourself too sore right before the race. Just do a runs, and allow the race to be what it will. But, you want fresh legs on Sunday.

Besides, the number one goal is to have fun. And like I said, there's food at the end! Plus, that kick ass medal. That should help motivate you forward!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Glad you had a lazy day! Those are the best. :)

Erin said...

You could reward yourself with Potter reading minutes for after your runs...just a thought. Good luck this weekend. Sounds like fun.