Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Carnival Woes

Carnival has made my shit list. So, I got online over the weekend to pay my remaining balance...and searched that damn website numerous times to find out where to make my payment...and searched some more....walked away cursing.....whined to Brian.....came back and searched some more. No luck, could not pay the bill. So, I called my mom and asked her where she paid from...she tells me it was in Manage Bookings. Okay, I've been there 20 or more times but, hey, I'll try again. So it opens a window and tells me to make a payment I must call my travel agent or 1-888-Carnival. What tha????

So, this evening, I finally broke down, researched Google for Carnival's number and called them. They tell me I am registered through a travel agent and should call them. Huh, travel agent, well this is news to me. And if I did have one, they are doing a shitty job cuz I've never heard from them! I tried to explain to Carnival that I've got no stinkin travel agent and booked it online but they insist it's set up through one. So here's what I think happened. When I registered for this cruise, it took all my old info from last year's cruise and applied it to this one. Last year we, of course, had the cruise set up through a t.a. for Meg's wedding. Ugh! So frustrating! I called the agency, (after 5pm so left a msg) and hopefully I hear from them tomorrow. What a freaking clusterfu**.

So, here I am, trying to control my fuming rage with a chilled Bud Light since there's nothing I can do about this tonight. Hopefully it will all magically work out tomorrow. A girl can dream, right?

Oh, and Carnival? Your 888 number? Yeah, it has too many freaking letters so it is not a valid freaking number. How about we work on changing that? Thanks a bunch.

2 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Isn't that how it goes sometimes - I feel your pain!

Jess said...

That sucks! Hope it gets sorted out easily.