Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day Off

Well, I had today off due to the Veteran's Day holiday and I spent my morning in productivity with a doctor's appointment and then I headed to the mall to browse for Christmas ideas and pick up watches. Then I grabbed some lunch for me and Brian and headed home...and to total couch vegetation.

Oh yeah, it was total non-movement from the couch, except for a DVD switch, for about 4 hours. Lots of mindless TV floating throughout my mind this evening, which I am corralling with some delicious Bud Light before I have to head back to reality tomorrow. It was a nice day off and I hope to feel revitalized for the rest of the week. Yeah right!

Let's not forget all the veterans out there who have sacrificed their time and their lives for our freedom and to all the troops currently serving our wonderful country. You all are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Glad you enjoyed a relaxing day off!