Sunday, November 8, 2009

Miscellaneous

Since I don't have one particular topic to discuss, I will just bore you with the mundane today-lucky you...

First of all, Carnival and I made up. It seems that when you have a travel agent listed in the past, they become your travel agent forever (at no additional cost to you) unless you speak with the travel agency and request them to remove the info themselves. Good to know...two months later! So, the cruise is paid up and now I've just got to fill out all the info and get everything printed. Only 62 days to go!

I got my hair cut yesterday. Took off about 4 inches (so it's shoulder-length) and added a butt-ton of layers and some side bangs. I think it's a pretty cute cut but now I'm forced to actually do more than throw it up in a ponytail. I may have to comb it once in awhile now.

I got in 3 good runs this week and ran 4 miles today at Tephord Park. Sometimes I get sick of my regular route and need to get out there and check out the new scenery. At least today was much cooler and breezier than last time I ran there, although I have realized that I now need to find a good headband to run with cuz my new bangs were flying everywhere!

I'm nearly finished with the book 5 of the Harry Potter series. Can't believe I've only got two more to go! Anyone got any other good book series for me to read?

Well, that should do for my rambling. Now I think I'll figure out what to do about dinner and get ready for my Law & Order-Criminal Intent evening marathon to begin. Such a nice, relaxing weekend and only 4 work days for me this week-I get Wednesday off for Veteran's Day. Good times.

3 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Can't wait to see the new do!

If you don't mind teen lit, then I loved the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. There are only 3 in the series, but they were very good.

I've recommended them to people before and they have enjoyed them.

Jess said...

Yes, I was running on Pine Island this morning, so you probably did pass me! Glad you didn't honk!

You'll have to pst a pic of the 'do; I bet it looks great1

MN Mom said...

The hair-doo sounds fab, I like layers in long hair. Although it does take work. Which I hate.