Monday, November 23, 2009

Moody Monday

Monday has been everything one could expect from a Monday. I attempted to wake up early but didn't-which I blame on a night of tossing and turning-then there was the coffee dilemmna. I am on some new meds and now feel nauseous for several hours/all day and coffee gives me raging headaches. So, I've had about a half a cup today compared to my normal 3+ cups. I guess the positive spin on this is I may kick the caffeine habit by the end of the year! Work was so-so. I have so much to do I can't even see my desk. I've started telling people that I'm building a big fort to account for all the files piled up everywhere. Funny enough, the work overload gives me a sense of peace-job security baby! After work, I came home famished and whipped up a nice dinner of chicken breast w/some cheese and mushrooms, some rice and a veggie. So yummy! I think I'll take Wilson for a little stroll and then catch up on some of my programs before calling it a day.

As for my doctor's appt. on Saturday, the doc prescribed me some more meds and wants me to go to physical therapy for my neck. He also gave me some exercises to try at home till I get in to see the phys. therapist. I think I'll try the exercises out for a week or so and see how I do. I did make it out for a nice 3.5 mile run. I am still running so freaking slow...it's got to be one of these meds wearing me down. I feel like I'm dragging out there but I'm getting it done so I'll keep pushing onward and upward. I'm hoping for a nice 4 miler tomorrow.

Wilson summons...time to power walk w/a puglet!

5 comments:

MN Mom said...

Oh I hope there is never a reason I have to give up coffee!

Jess said...

I agree with Connie! I love my java!

Tricia said...

Nothing better than job security. :)

Crystal said...

The good news: I felt much better today and was able to down a couple cups of my beloved coffee. However, I am really considering getting rid of it down the road.

Cammy said...

I'm glad it's going better today!