Monday, December 28, 2009

Registration Complete


I waited as long as I could, but when I saw the race was already 70% full, I whipped out the credit card and confirmed my spot in the 2010 Disney Princess Race.

I'm committed now! So, that means I need to dust off the training schedule and get my butt out there and start logging in some serious miles. I've been slacking the last couple of weeks but now, with payment in place, I think I've got the monetary motivation to get me moving again.

The registration actually asked who your favorite princess was. I chose Cinderella, of course. I just love her gown! So pretty!!


4 comments:

Jess said...

I said Snow White. I really don't have a strong feeling about any Disney Princess, but I like that she got to chill with the Dwarves.

You still have plenty of time to build up your mileage, and if you want a partner for any long runs, just give me a ring!

Cammy said...

At first I was miffed because you didn't name me as your favorite princess, but then I remembered that I am a goddess, not a princess, so now everything's okay again. :)

Congrats on taking such a decisive step! I will be cheering for you!

Erin said...

You are officially committed now :)

Good luck and happy training Cinderella!

Sagan said...

Woo! That's exciting. It's kind of nice when you're almost forced into registering... really pushes you to DO it :D