Thursday, December 31, 2009

Short and Sweet

No big reflections or anything from this gal. 2009 was a good year overall and had its share of successes and disappointments. I met quite a few of my goals this year and missed out on a couple of them, which tends to happen when you have 47 freaking goals :)

So, what's in store for 2010? I have a couple things up my sleeve...

  • Carribbean cruise to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau in 10 days-woo hoo!!
  • Back to school on Monday-yeah!
  • Continue with my fitness regime and maybe start including some new challenges
  • Finish the Princess Half Marathon and get my shiny medal
  • Bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding in September
  • Still eyeing up those trapeze classes....
  • Books to read
  • Family to see
  • And whatever else may come up.
Happy New Year everyone! See you on the flip-side...

4 comments:

MN Mom said...

You go girl!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Yeah, 47 is a little lofty. :)

Jess said...

Where are you strating back to school?

Sagan said...

Trapeze classes? DO IT. I gotta live vicariously through you :D