- Brian ventured out to the stores at 3:45am on Black Friday and got us a new computer and a new tv for the bedroom.
- The tv was a lemon and was returned for a new one. Success!
- The computer was a friggin lemon and after a ridiculous number of hours trying to diagnose the problem, talking to tech support (idiots) and fighting w/Best Buy, the computer was returned (with many swear words following in its wake) and the old computer continued its reign for our tech world.
- I ran about 20 miles in the last week and feel pretty good about it, although I'm wondering if I may have a shoe problem as my toenail seems to be separating on one foot, causing me to get annoyed and stressed out about how to prevent its inevitable departure. Not running is not an option anymore!
- All Christmas decorations are up both inside and outside the house. Looks freaking great!
- I baked cookies and bars yesterday and then began eating them in earnest. Kinda feeling like a blimp right now-no wonder I rarely bake.
- After a week of hating Best Buy, we headed back and purchased a new computer, which I am happy to say is working wonderfully. Now, I just have to get my stuff to transfer from one computer to another and I will be a happy camper.
- Now, I am just getting ready for this upcoming week: getting computers switched out, upcoming birthday, registration, cleaning house and preparing for Christmas party. And lets not forget running!!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Just been busy. So, where are we at: