Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Goals

I already completed my first goal I had for 2010. Do not start any goal/resolution on Jan 1st. It just sets a girl up for failure, especially after that entire bottle of champagne that was consumed by yours truly and the bedtime of 2am?...3am?... So, needless to say, yesterday was just a nice, relaxing day of watching a Bugs Bunny marathon (yes, I am forever 10 years old), playing Wii games and enjoying Brian's awesome steak/lobster/shrimp scampi dinner, which is a New Year's tradition in his family and one we have continued ourselves.

So, with a full and happy stomach and refreshed and renewed attitude, I am ready to start in on my goals for 2010.

Fitness
  1. Finish the half marathon race in March. I have no desire to meet a certain time goal. My goal here is merely to finish the race early enough to get my shiny medal. That will make me happy.
  2. Run 2-3 more races this year, whether they be 5Ks or 10Ks
  3. Try a trapeze class
  4. Do the 100 push-up challenge and make it all the way to the end.
  5. Reach my weight loss goal.

Personal
  1. Experience more. There is so much out there to enjoy in life and I want to experience it all! So, I want to try and get out there and see/do more this year; whether it be right here in So Flo or wherever my travels take me.
  2. Recycle more. We do a pretty good job so far, but there is always room for improvement.
  3. Excel in my studies and become the school nerd I remember myself to be. Eyes on the prize!
  4. Be there for my niece's 1st birthday in May.
  5. Spend time with family and friends.
Here's hoping for a wonderful and productive 2010!!!

3 comments:

Cammy said...

Wishing you an AWESOME 2010! Those are some fantastic goals you have, and I'm going to enjoy watching you achieve them!

Jess said...

I was thinking too of making some improvement environmentally, but I couldn't think of a specific way to do so. I think we need to get a filter for our tap and stop buying so much bottled water.

Nice goals -- all of them very doable!

Sagan said...

Cheering you on! This year is going to be great.