So, with a full and happy stomach and refreshed and renewed attitude, I am ready to start in on my goals for 2010.
- Finish the half marathon race in March. I have no desire to meet a certain time goal. My goal here is merely to finish the race early enough to get my shiny medal. That will make me happy.
- Run 2-3 more races this year, whether they be 5Ks or 10Ks
- Try a trapeze class
- Do the 100 push-up challenge and make it all the way to the end.
- Reach my weight loss goal.
- Experience more. There is so much out there to enjoy in life and I want to experience it all! So, I want to try and get out there and see/do more this year; whether it be right here in So Flo or wherever my travels take me.
- Recycle more. We do a pretty good job so far, but there is always room for improvement.
- Excel in my studies and become the school nerd I remember myself to be. Eyes on the prize!
- Be there for my niece's 1st birthday in May.
- Spend time with family and friends.