Monday, January 18, 2010

Back Again

After a lovely 10 days off, 5 of which were spent cruising the Caribbean, I am back and soooo not ready to jump into the reality of my routine again. All I can say to that is, eewwww.

The cruise was freaking awesome people. If you haven't been on one, it is a great way to enjoy a vacation. All you can drink and nowhere to drive. Great bars, entertainment, shore excursions, the works...and having a balcony room is the only way to travel. I will never do an inside room again. Lots of good times. I will give greater details later this week.

Now it's back to the grind. The laundry is done, the dog has been walked and is a happy little mo-fo and I am even ready to get back into my running routine tomorrow, although I'm sure having a week off will have a negative effect on my mileage accrual at least for this week, but totally worth it. So, I think I will get myself ready for bed and the upcoming return to icky old work tomorrow. Yay.

P.S. Way to kick some serious ass against the Cowboys, my beloved Vikings!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to rub that into my boss tomorrow. Wonder if I can get away with wearing my jersey...

4 comments:

Jess said...

Glad you guys enjoyed your cruise! Jerry wants to spring for a balcony room the next time we cruise, so it's good to hear that it's worth it!

Good luck with the return to the routine.

Erin said...

Details and pictures please! Sounds like it was fun and you are well rested. I am going to introduce myself to Jillian tonight. I am afraid.

Crystal said...

Haha! Good luck with Jillian, Erin. She is a tough cookie whom I love to hate!! You will have to give an update on your level of soreness tomorrow.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Can't wait to see (and see) more about the cruise. Glad it was fun!