Saturday, January 9, 2010

Busy Busy

Since the weather was, um...crappy, I decided to be productive in the house instead. I think I got up around 7:30 this morning, had a cup of coffee and caught up on some of my saved Law & Order episodes I'd been putting off. Then I hit the books and got my assignments done for this week, which left me the afternoon to do laundry and some cleaning before my parents arrive tomorrow. I'm not going to do my usual crazy cleaning since they will only be spending about 12 hours total in the house while the rest of the time we will be cruising the Caribbean!!

And, since the crappy weather did not let up all day, I decided to do one of my exercise tapes, which was okay but I was really looking forward to my long run today. I contemplated more than once just sucking it up and getting out there but, with temps in the high 30s and a cold rain, all I need is to get sick before or during the cruise. Not worth the risk. So, hopefully tomorrow will be better weather and I can get out there for a nice, long run.

Now it's time for dinner and more football. Can't decide if I want the Cowboys or Eagles to win. I guess whichever team will lose against the Vikes can win this game :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

Hope you got the chance to get your run in today. It's cold out, but at least it's not raining!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Having the heat on in the house is making me lazy. All I want to do is curl up with a book!

Stephanie said...

Have an A W E S O M E time in the Carribean!!
BODA weight loss