Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stressin Out

This has not been a real pleasant week thus far. My stress levels feel like they are through the roof, which means all I want to do is climb into bed, hide under the covers and watch a good movie. But, that would not solve a damn thing I guess I will just have to deal with it all. I think it a culmination of too much stuff going on. For instance: The sink is full of dishes begging to be washed. I just spent a ridiculous sum of money for 3 books for school. My financial aid is still pending so I'm freaking out that I may end up washing dishes in the cafeteria to cover tuition. My parents arrive this weekend and I need to deep clean the house (even though we will barely be here at all). We leave for the cruise on Monday and I don't know what to pack, what to wear, blah, blah, blah... you get the point.

So, what I think I will do is calm myself down off the ledge and go into the kitchen and wash those dishes. Then call a friend for a little chat and end the evening reading a couple of chapters in one of my lovely school books. Good times.

4 comments:

Jess said...

That's a lot all coming together at once; good luck managing it all!

And, I hope it warms up for your cruise next week!

MN Mom said...

Where are you going on the cruise? Hope it's warm. Oh and to de-stress....drink!

Crystal said...

We are going to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. The weather looks to be pretty good down there- 70s and 80s. Hope it stays that way!

Cammy said...

A cruise is just what you need now! Have a nice (and calm) time!