Saturday, February 20, 2010

Homework and Laundry

That about sums up my day today. I got up around 7am this morning and proceeded to work on my first discussion assignment. Then, after a nice cup of coffee, breakfast and a little play time with Wilson, I proceeded to writing my first paper of the day -a critique on three different topics: a health-related website, television program and magazine. This was a pretty easy paper for me as I am very judgmental and have lots to say on all three topics so this baby only took me about an hour and a half. Then is was the icky theoretical review article entitled "Transcending the Angel Beast." Blech. Not my cup of tea and way too may psychological terminology to be an enjoyable read but we do what's we got to do.

So, with that done and the laundry almost completed, I've been doing a bit of fun reading outside and enjoying this absolutely beautiful day before I start on all my homework for my multitude of tests next week. Yummy.

As for the running front, I have not run since Sunday. I was sick for the past four days and, although I am feeling much better today, this annoying pain keeps me from putting on my running shoes. I am really going to have to suck it up and just push through it for the next 2 weeks and deal with it after the race. I think I need to find me a tiara to boost my running spirits. Shiny things always make a girl happy.

4 comments:

Jess said...

So, I am still completely in the dark as to your current academic pursuits. I don't know where you're going to school, in what discipline, or for what degree. I must have missed somewhere where you updated us with this initial info.

Agate Lake Girl said...

That blog title doesn't sound too promising! Hope you have some fun today too.

Sagan said...

Hope you're feeling much better! Tiaras do make everything a million times more awesome, by the way ;)

MN Mom said...

I agree a little glitz never hurts.