Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Night Off

I really did want to run tonight but the stupid foot is hurting quite a bit so I decided to take the night off and just chill. So, Brian and I went out for dinner after work where I had a nice glass of wine with my meal, and then we came home whereby I jumped into my jammies and hit the books for my test later this week.

So, between reading, watching Criminal Minds and keeping my BFF off the ledge with wedding plans, it's been a busy night off. I think I will do a bit more reading and hit the sack. I would love to get up at 5am tomorrow and get in a nice, chilly run....hmmm, maybe if I try really hard to not hit the snooze button, I can accomplish this. We shall see.

On another note, anyone else get a psycho dog when the weather chills? Wilson is a friggin fruit loop this evening. He has been running around the house like a madman and tore all his toys out of his toy box and dragged them all over before settling down with a bone. Now he's trying to destroy his favorite monkey. What a reej!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Sorry to hear the foot is still causing you pain, but out to dinner with a glass of wine does sound nice!

MN Mom said...

Angel gets like that during a full moon!
Sorry your foot is still bothering you.