Saturday, March 13, 2010

Princess Race Pics


Right around 4am. We are smiling and haven't killed eachother yet (although there were threats).


Still Happy! Cuz we're freaking tired!!!


Hooray for Bling!


I think the Powerade got to me....

Recovery drinks


Ah...the last sip is gone

The race was a blast and I will definitely do another one. I've already been trying to figure out my next choice but there are just so many out there and I have become a spoiled Disney runner. The Food and Wine Half Marathon is in October but I have a wedding the weekend before so not sure if this will be the next one or not. If not, there's always the Princess race next year!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Welcome back to blog land! I was wondering when we would get the race update. Looks like you had fun.

Jess said...

Good pics!

Crystal said...

Yeah, I went AWOL for awhile and didn't even realize it had been quite that long. Craziness! Time to celebrate w/another beer.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Cute pics - looks like you had fun!