Monday, June 28, 2010

Helllooooo!!!

On my third and most delightful Bud Light Wheat yet.  Oh, it is so nice to be done with that last school session I can't even describe it in words...except to say that this session, upon reading the syllabi for both classes, appears to be worse! Ugh. Now I've got Experimental Stats and Forensics.  So excited for forensics but so much work to do in that class.

Good thing I am the bomb-diggity or there would be problems!! Alright, back to my beer, dinner and a relaxing evening.  I am doing nothing tonight but will start fresh with goals and plans and all that stuff tomorrow.

Later gators!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hope you enjoyed the beers! It's good to be able to take a break, even if it's a brief one!

Sagan said...

At least you're getting those two classes over with! :) Beer is a good way to celebrate.