Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to the Gym

My gym membership and I are like a bad relationship.  We have gotten together and broken up 3 times now and hopefully this is the last one!  I really wasn't looking to rejoin the gym, but they kept offering me sweet deals until I could no longer refuse!  Their timing was perfect, too, since it's summer and hot as hell out there...that and I have been missing my lap swimming.  Not to mention a wedding coming up and I have been stress eating like a crazy person...can't be a chunky bridesmaid!!

So, I am officially heading back to the gym.  Hopefully I can get into a nice routine of cardio, swimming and maybe a class here and there. I am looking forward to it!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sometimes I miss having a gym, but mostly, I don't. Hope you enjoy getting back to it!