Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wide Awake

Who needs sleep, right?  I have been wide awake since just before 4am. After laying in bed for what felt like forever, I finally gave up and got up.  So, I think I'm gonna go hula hoop for a half hour (not enough time to go for a run now) and then proceed to get ready for the day. 

Yep, I have a feeling a large coffee will be necessary this morning.  Hope no one at work feels like talking to me till about 10am this morning...that should give the coffee enough time to make me happy and chipper!!

Ha! Yeah right ~ alright, time to hula.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That's going to make for one long day. I hope the caffeine helps.

Jess said...

Hope the coffee helps! 4 am is too early to be awake!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Not feeling well or just unable to turn the brain off? I caught Rylee's cold so I was up early today - couldn't take lying on my back anymore. Hope you get some better sleep tonight.