Thursday, September 23, 2010

Headin Up North

Brian and I are off to Minnesota at the ass crack of dawn tomorrow morning for my BFF's wedding!! I am so excited for her and  so happy to be included in her big day.  It's going to be a great time seeing old college friends and hanging out with people I haven't seen in several years.  Plus I get to get all prettied up in a nice dress, get my hair done and drink lots! What's not to love?  Well, maybe my speech but I'll work on that on the plane ride up there.  There's so many good memories, I have plenty of material at my disposal :)

So, now it's just to finish my homework (midterms this week), pack and get a decent night's sleep as I have to get up at the great hour of 3am. Yippee!! Hope everyone has a great weekend.  I shall return with good stories and some hopefully some great photos.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Enjoy your trip and have fun at the wedding!