Monday, October 18, 2010

No more chunky

Let Buff Bride Bootcamp Begin!!!

or

Bridezilla Gets Fit!!!!

Either way, today is Day 1 and my goal in this process is to put down the cupcakes and pick up some weights. I have been looking at a lot of wedding dresses and I can say with certainty that chunky bride is not how I want to look, especially since pictures add, what, 20 pounds....30 pounds.....

So, today I have been eating like a good girl and this evening I am going to go for a 3 mile run.  It is absolutely gorgeous outside and I am actually forward to a nice run since the humidity isn't so crazy this week. I may even add some crunches/sit ups or some hula hooping.

Alright, I'm off to finish making dinner and the rest of this evening's plans.  Have a great evening everyone!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

The weather really has been gorgeous lately. Especially in the morning and evening.

Good luck with your new endeavor!

Crystal said...

Totally didn't run yesterday but I did hula hoop! that's something, right??