Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sick and Tired

Yep, that pretty much sums up my weekend.  Brian was sick most of last week after we came back from our Minnesota trip and I was oh so fortunate to catch the little cold bug on Friday.  Needless to say, there has been a lot of sleeping, tv watching and just feeling lazy all weekend trying to get this bug to run its course.  At least I got all my pesky homework done!

What sucked is that the weather was freaking gorgeous this weekend and I would have loved to have been outside but what can a girl do? Oh yeah, watch Disney's Princess and a Frog three times.  ( I like it)!

Now I think I'll park myself back on the couch and finish watching the Bears game with Brian. Good times.

1 comment:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Sorry you were sick.

P.S. Every one says they love that movie - Rylee and I will have to watch it someday.