Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Purchases

Tonight I hit up Target (pronounced Tar-jay) for some last minute gifts and managed to find a couple things for myself. Looking forward to checking them both out in the next few days.
















Hmm...do you see a pattern here? I figured after 3 months of slothful behavior on my part, it was time to give myself a jump start back into the fitness world...and what better way to do that than with new swag!  So, I think I will check out my new book first and try yoga later on.  The yoga should be interesting, seeing as I can't keep quiet or sit still for more than 5 minutes without thinking about a ton of stuff.  Hopefully some strange poses will inspire me. 

Did you notice I love the meanest trainers out there?  If I had the money, I would hire them both so they could yell at me on alternative days.  In a perfect world...yes, in a perfect world.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I have the yoga meltdown and like it (although I haven't done it nearly as much as I should be...)

Jess said...

The "mean" works for some people. It doesn't work for me. For instance, that book title makes me want to poke Jackie Warner in the eyes!

Crystal said...

That's funny, Jess, cuz the title is exactly what enticed me to buy it :)

Then again, I am all about that tough love approach. Getting pissed off just makes me want to work harder to prove them wrong!