I can't stand the word resolution, sounds like I've done something wrong and just sets me up for failure, so I am going to go with good old-fashioned goals. Here's what I've got so far...
1. Run another half marathon. I really enjoyed running the Princess half early last year and I would like to do another one this year. I have been thinking about the Chicago Rock n Roll half in August but it may depend on how wedding plans/costs are going. At least Brian's family is there so we could visit and stay for free...I just wish it wasn't in August!
2. Get through all wedding plans with my sanity intact.
3. Make more time for friends and family.
4. Take the LSAT. I'm thinking the June one sounds good to me.
5. Lose 40 pounds.
6. Do something daring and/or exciting.
I have some other short-term goals that I want to accomplish so I am hoping for a good year. Today we put all the Christmas decorations away and I cleaned the deck and did some household chores. Now, it's back to work tomorrow (no time off for this gal) so I had best go and figure out what to do about dinner.
Happy New Year!