Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time to Get Down and Dirty!

I am all signed up! On May 1st, my bridesmaids Meagan, Adriana and I will brave the mud pits and compete in the 2011 Down and Dirty 10K mud run in Miami!! Military style obstacle courses, water crossings, cargo climbs, and let us not forget....MUD!!  I am really looking forward to this race  because it's different, it's certainly not for everyone, and I personally get very bored with traditional running so this is right up my alley.

Here's an idea of what will take place:











This is going to be a fun race, and being able to do it with friends just makes it that much more appealing.  Only 88 more days to go till race day :)

4 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds fun! I've never done such a race, but seeing as how I'll be 9 months preggo then, I doubt I'll be up for it this year. Perhaps I'll join you ladies when you (surely) do it next year!

Sagan said...

That sounds like tons of fun! I want to try something like that.

Agate Lake Girl said...

That race sounds like my worst nightmare, but I'm glad you're psyched for it! :)

Crystal said...

I think anytime you can get out there and challenge your mind and body to new activities is a great idea!