Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Randomness

Happy Friday!  Today is an absolutely beautiful day...clear skies, sun is shining and I am not at work!  Absolutely perfect! I have nothing of substance to say today, just a bunch of randomness from the mind of a blonde gal  :-)

  • I love McDonald's iced vanilla coffee but have a feeling we will need to part ways if I expect to reach my goal weight this year. Sigh.
  • I have a great love for both salt and ketchup.  In fact, I choose many of my meals based on what condiments I want at that time.  Helps narrow things down.
  • I have become a tv watcher of all weight loss programs as well as a reader of all weight loss memoirs.  Do I have a fat complex?  Possibly. But better than some of the other complexes out there.
  • I want to mark off 5 things on my bucket list this year....wish they all were free items but most are going to cost me some scrilla.
  • There are so many damn birds in our neighbor's backyard (cuz the morons feed them) that it sounds like a damn pet store when the doors are open.  Where are those firecrackers?
  • I love Key West!  Can't wait for us to leave this afternoon.  Hmm...maybe I should pack?
There's plenty more but I have to take off to get my hair done did.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, especially if you're lucky enough to have Monday off as well!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Enjoy your weekend in Key West! I think you'll have perfect weather!