Monday, February 21, 2011

I Love the Keys

Since it was a long weekend, Brian and I packed up and headed south to Sugarloaf Key to hang out with my matron of honor, Desi, and her family.

Here we are on the drive down...











We enjoyed soome lounge time around the house....

















Yep, they have their own tiki hut too!

















The gals did a looonnngggg kayaking trip around the bay....

















Hit up No Name Pub for dinner and refreshments (yes those are dollar bills-I have a few of them up there)
















Me and Desi....yes there was alcohol involved :)

We had a very relaxing weekend with some shopping, people watching and drinking in Key West and a relaxing time at their home in Sugarloaf.  I also got a new Coach purse! Woo Hoo!  It was good times had by all and I'm sad we are back to work again tomorrow.  Sigh....

2 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

Just catching up on your blog. Looks like a fun Keys weekend indeed!

Jess said...

Sounds like fun!