Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Miscellany

  1. Annoying sprained ankle = no running for me.  I tried last night and only made it a mile before hobbling into the house.  Maybe if I run with it wrapped....
  2. I bought a new exercise bike on Friday and have already put a number of miles on it over the weekend.  At least I have something productive to do while watching tv!
  3. Brian and I looked at wedding bands today and we found some pretty good choices. Got to say my ring looks pretty sweet with more bling surrounding it!
  4. Just signed up for the GRE for June.  Now I suppose I should get some study materials and start reviewing. Yeah! More learning...or is it relearning??
  5. Wilson got a refreshingly cool bath outside this morning. He was not too happy with me. But he did get a scrumptious-looking cookie for his suffering so I think that helped ease his suffering.  Man, you would think this dog melts like the Wicked Witch with his hatred of water.  Good grief.
  6. We now have Netflix through the Wii and I am happily watching 1001 tales of Bugs Bunny. Good times!!
Other than that, I am enjoying the weekend and totally not ready for Monday to rear its ugly head tomorrow. Back to my cartoons and maybe a refreshing cold one. Later gators!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Maybe you did more than sprain it? I don't know; I don't think I have ever sprained anything so I don't know how long it takes to heal.

Funny, when you said "wedding bands," I envisioned musicians, not rings. I had to read that sentence more than once for it to make sense -- I'm not so bright :)

Agate Lake Girl said...

Rio got an unexpected bath this weekend too - wet grass is no friend to a white dog. :)

Crystal said...

Ha! Yeah, we already have the DJ figured out so definitely not looking at musicians. FYI- they are called wedding bands in the jewelry store..seeing as they are all different types of rings :)

As for the ankle, according to my doctor, it is a sprain. My problem is that I am not letting the tendons mend since I've been wearing 3-4 inch heels to work. Also the running doesn't help much either. Guess I need to suck it up and behave for 10-14 days as ordered.